We hope you enjoy our video message from S. Olga!
If the video does not appear embedded in your email, click here to view it:
Hope in Diversity
Hope in Diversity with S. Olga Wittekind– Feb. 18.
Our February workshop was a great success!
This is what people said:
- S. Olga has expertise, optimism, and organization. I love her stories and examples!
- Very knowledgable, organized, prepared, interesting, inspiring!
- Learned a lot [to help me] understand myself and those around me.
- Love S. Olga’s enthusiasm and knowledge. Grateful to learn this information.
- Wonderful experience all around!
- S. Olga is a fantastic teacher!
If you missed our Saturday “Hope in Diversity ” program, consider requesting a private Myers-Briggs workshop at the Burg just for your family, church group, or co-workers! Come rest in the peace of the Sisters’ campus and grow in healthy relationship with yourself and those around you! For information on having a program tailored to your group, write to Angela at email@example.com or call 513-543-5368.
Peace, joy, and everything good!
♥ the Crew at OFC